If you are struggling to get above the noise on social media, one or all of these strategies might help you.
- 1. Know your audience and tell their stories – In the world today, people don’t buy products or services, they buy people, they buy emotions, they buy trust and they buy connection. It is your job to know the people who need your products/services and why they need it. Tell stories that address their pain points, desire or aspirations, and you won’t struggle to keep them in your base.
- 2. Go one step ahead to show, not just tell. – it’s one thing to tell stories, it’s another to show it. Telling stories gets you attention, showing benefits of your products/service gets you conviction. Being consistent, gets you trust! Go figure.
- 3. Quality is necessary, but create valuable content! – Quality is a broad base to qualify anything, but it is only the first step. When a content is valuable, it means the end user will always find it useful and easy to engage. The 4 ways of creating valuable content are – Humour, Education, Introspection, and Inspiration – use any of this, and it will be easy to spot you out from the crowd.
- 4. Don’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves! – If you really want to be recognized, your brand or business must stand for something and be ready to live or die by it. You will be passable if you are just a leaf dancing to every whim of the wind. Know your brand values or principles, stand solidly by it, even if you gave to fight dirty!!
- 5. Be a master engager. – I can’t over stress this. One of the most important ways to sell connection, emotion, and trust to your potential customers is by engaging them. You can’t expect to just put out your stuff online and expect people to start buying. You need to buy into their hearts, know their problems, so you can find it easy to solve and that they might trust you enough to solve their problems.
NB : Checkout #ShavalineCosmetics on Facebook and Instagram. It’s a Cameroonian cosmetic brand .
Thanks for reading and have a great day.